Independent Affliates of Premium Nootropic and nutritional products, which cleanses toxins from cells while stabilizing hormones and providing dense nutrients to restore the body. The complete solution to brain optimisation


Reena Mohamed was born and raised in Malaysia. She was a company director to several, Businesses before shifting to her interest in Building Online Businesses. She writes on her experiences in Business as a Board Member on companies dealing with Construction, Travel, General Trading and Food & Beverage Retail. Her creative writing blogs suits online start-ups and for those interested in living a laptop lifestyle. She occasionally does blog reviews of beauty health and supplements, she currently lives in Petaling Jaya and will happily guest blog.

Instagram

Disqus for Goodlife Entrepreneurs

Like Us

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Making money online yet? How's your ringgit?

Making money online isn’t at all easy but it is not impossible, plus you don’t need to spend hundred thousands of ringgit for it either.

If your program have these 3 things you’re bound to succeed and the only thing that could stop you from succeeding is YOU.

These 3 things are: 
  1. Access To High-Quality Tools
  2. A Step By Step Task-Based Training Platform 
  3. Personal 1 On 1 Mentorship & Help & Support

Call it the sharing economy, call it peer-to-peer commerce, call it collaborative consumption, but no matter what you call it, it’s having a massive impact on how we do business, here in Malaysia or anywhere around the world, I'm talking about the surge of people doing business with people — instead of giant companies — a movement facilitated by an ever-growing array of marketplaces and apps.

Have you been searching for a way to make your first $1,000 online?

Aren’t we all? In the following post, read my experience as i share it with you guys today and show you how I made my first $1,000 online. I’ll also be providing you with a 8 Process Step By Step Plan of action that you can follow to earn your first $1,000 online as well.


My Own Personal Journey In The Online World

I can remember as far back as the early to mid 90’s before this thing that we call the internet even existed, that I was in search of ways to make money. I've lost several thousand to other programs that claim to hold the secret to making money online but I find out later that this is nothing more than a sleazy marketing tactic used to take my money.

Until I started engaging with a few of the other successful members of this site, I was convinced that this site was the one for me and I was ready to get started. I am used to being 'rushed' in to participate in programs but this program didn’t Tell Me: 
  • By buying into their system, I'll be a millionaire
  • There would be little or no hard work
  • Making money would be on autopilot
  • Id have to pay several thousand to access it
Instead, what they told me was, this would require me to put in time and effort and that money will follow when i continue to follow their step by step plan.

Sounds fair enough right?

Being used to hard work, it didnt shy me away. And ive mostly worked hard for everything I’ve ever got in life so this didnt worry me. Yes i was told I would be building a business and learning how to market online with a website.


My First Month with it.

I admit my first 1st month was the most challenging and there were times that I felt like my brain was going to explode due to information overload. I was determined to be successful here and I was willing to give this everything I had plus some long nights to work it with my team.

There are some days I would work 12-16 hours and I had gone without sleep many times. In my first months, I made $120.00 ringgit, but I wasn't expecting to make money in that short amount of time at all so that was a bonus.

But Then It Happened!!

After diligently putting some serious hours in and I was quite proud of everything I had accomplished up to this point. There was something new to learn each day. After around the second month of hard work, I finally had a breakthrough moment and I made my first online sale.

Hoorah me!! 👍👍

That sale alone made me another $116 ringgit, but I felt I had won the lottery!

This was a huge thing for me and it made me feel good to have earned a product ticket online. All the hard work I had put in started to pay off and the puzzle pieces were starting to fall into place. Once I made my first sale, many other interests followed shortly afterwards. 

Sure enough, as I continued working on my site and building my business out, the sales request continued to trickle in. If you're a marketer like me you can understand the thrill of adding income sources to my income stream. I’m also still learning something new each day from this program and it's exciting.

Before you even think about earning your first $1 online, it’s important to understand how the process of making money online works and to have a general idea of what you’ll be doing. I found it at this place and it provides you with all 3 of these things plus much more is by being an Indepent Affiliate.

If I hadn’t discovered them when I did then who knows what other scams I may have fallen for next. It’s because of their phenomenal help and support and their amazing step by step, duplication and task-based learning that I was able to earn my first $1,000 (in total) on my second month. It’s also because of them that I can make a great part time income from the comfort of my home. They have made it easy for you to get started and super affordable for anyone to get started by offering their Starter Package.

This includes everything you need to get started:

Your First 30 Days Mastermind Lessons
2 Website Hostings
The Right and Premium Online Tools
Premium Help & Support For Your First 7 Days

2017 is in full swing, there is no better way to ring in the new year than investing in yourself and learning how to make your first $1,000 online.


Could You?

Would you like to achieve the same results that I have within a 3 month period? If you answered yes, then I think you owe it to yourself to check out everything that the Independent Affiliate has to offer you and see if they can help you as much as they have me.

Find out what can they do for you? How long will it take you to earn your first $1,000 online? You’ll never know if you don’t enrol and find out for yourself, will you? Hopefully, I’ve been able to put a few things into perspective for you guys today and I hope you’ve been able to gain some insights into how long it could potentially take you to earn your first $1,000 online.

Have you already earned your first thousand online? If so how long did it take you? I would love to hear all about it in the comments below as well as answer any lingering questions you may have.

Source: aworkathomebusiness

8 comments:

  1. I've earned online, but never earned a thousand. I wish I do. I'm still working on it, but I still find it hard to find time. I'm glad that the program worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your success! Thank you for sharing your story. It provides great insight and inspiration for newbies on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a big help! I do hope I could earn in my blogging new career someday! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your success! Thanks for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just getting started myself. Thanks for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beneficial guidance for me as a new blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beneficial guidance for me as a new blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Link Up Here >> Best wellness Networking

loading...
loading...