Independent Affliates of Premium Nootropic and nutritional products, which cleanses toxins from cells while stabilizing hormones and providing dense nutrients to restore the body. The complete solution to brain optimisation


Reena Mohamed was born and raised in Malaysia. She was a company director to several, Businesses before shifting to her interest in Building Online Businesses. She writes on her experiences in Business as a Board Member on companies dealing with Construction, Travel, General Trading and Food & Beverage Retail. Her creative writing blogs suits online start-ups and for those interested in living a laptop lifestyle. She occasionally does blog reviews of beauty health and supplements, she currently lives in Petaling Jaya and will happily guest blog.

Instagram

Disqus for Goodlife Entrepreneurs

Like Us

Health and Wellness

Monday, 15 May 2017

Mummy is my Bestie

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think at least twice, once for herself and once for her kids. 

My mother is one of the most amazing women I know, she is always there for all who come to her with their troubles. Somehow she was always able to help with her kind words and wise advice.

One day, my mother told me about her dream of starting a business in the comfort of her own home.

“Are you sure about this, mum?” I asked.

“Yes. I want to earn my own keep and so that I can help you. Besides, having something on my own will keep me busy so I won’t feel alone,” she explained.

At the beginning, we didn't have enough money to make it work, and her dream seemed impossible to achieve. But after days and late nights of reading and learning we understood that we didn't have to wait for the right moment to start. We worked with what we had at that moment, got some products and started to sell. 

On the first day nobody bought from her, she didn't complain but continued on with her smile. In the course of a couple of weeks, she managed to sell and made some money with people's blessing and referral.

My mother is very friendly and resourceful, which allowed her to meet with many customers, and somehow there is always someone with a condition which the product we carried could help with.
Our best testimony includes an elderly person with stroke whom by Grace of Allah was able to talk clearly and use his hands after consuming Mastermind and Genesis for 2 months.

Some customers expressed pure bliss being able to control stress, having mental clarity and stamina to complete a task, others just said thank you and told us that they are happy with getting quality sleep and feeling energised. My own husband suffered many years from gout is now free from any pains and can walk without his walking stick. You can read my own experience and others here.

By the blessing of others and Grace of Allah, strangers would call my mother to ask her for help. When I could, I always accompany her, those who has benefited from the products are from all walks of life. We would meet them to share our product and vision but also we hear as they share their problems with us. Mostly everyone we've met is looking for alternatives to medicine in treating a medical symptom. Just simply because of how expensive it is.


My mother gets troubled by this and almost always instantly wants to help. Although we recommend seeking proper medical advice, we have always believed in prevention than cure. As all illnesses are unique as our customers, we educate individuals on the importance of healthy living including regular exercise and eating right in your lifestyle.

My mother's business is a wellness program and has 10 income earning opportunities. Its products are premium and unique in its kind. Over the period of four months now, I have seen it serve many. It has aided in their well-being, healthier body and thicker pocket. Yes, we've somehow managed to have formed a little group of distributors who expressed interest in wanting to earn something part time.


Yes, you may have realised I've now joined her and am privileged to have experienced Allah's gift to her. Both my mother and I are able to serve and mentor others. 

Alhamdulillah Allah has helped, Allah is her strength, dedication and hard work, it has encouraged her to keep going, and slowly she is realising that her dreams are coming true. I'm inspired by her strong faith as she makes duaa and prayers daily and leaves all her worries and hopes to Allah.

My duaa to Allah among others for my mother is her wellbeing and happiness. May Allah forgive her and provide sustenance in hers and all our lives. My hope is that for all that took the time to read will through our stories be encouraged and join in our journey.



I dedicate this post to my mother, also in hope that you too will strive to live a balanced life. I believe when others get to see our lives, they will be able to see that Allah has written our life story.
Do and give your best, forget the rest my mother always tells me.
La Tahzan is today's recommended read.


   

How about you? How was your mother's day? Do share it with me

6 comments:

  1. This is such an inspiring story. Yes, the best time to start is definitely now! Love it!

    XOXO
    Shi Hui
    ireviewuread.com
    youtube.com/c/ireviewuread
    instagram.com/ireviewureadsh
    facebook.com/ireviewuread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youre awesome. thanks for stopping by will visit soon!

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful post. Like you, my mother was always number one in my life and my best friend. I pray that Allah continue to bestow blessings upon you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May Allah have them both safe and in his path always. Send me your link details ,appreciate you dropping in.

      Delete
  3. I can totally relate. My mum is my best friend too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best :-) wish your mother well and all things nice..May she be in good health and wealth. Thank you @veethee

      Delete

Link Up Here >> Best wellness Networking

loading...
loading...