Independent Affliates of Premium Nootropic and nutritional products, which cleanses toxins from cells while stabilizing hormones and providing dense nutrients to restore the body. The complete solution to brain optimisation


Reena Mohamed was born and raised in Malaysia. She was a company director to several, Businesses before shifting to her interest in Building Online Businesses. She writes on her experiences in Business as a Board Member on companies dealing with Construction, Travel, General Trading and Food & Beverage Retail. Her creative writing blogs suits online start-ups and for those interested in living a laptop lifestyle. She occasionally does blog reviews of beauty health and supplements, she currently lives in Petaling Jaya and will happily guest blog.

Instagram

Disqus for Goodlife Entrepreneurs

Like Us

Friday, 2 June 2017

The Wonder Woman in You

All young wonder woman who are starting a career, your prospect for success have never looked so good.

This is exciting times to all Malaysian wonder woman in business, hey if you're looking for networking opportunities, business support or simply constructive interaction with other Malaysian Wonder women in business well look no further.


As the world begins to Twitter their favourite Marvel fantasy Lady Hero, many Wonder Woman in Business knows that taking control of Business and being able to understand its financial information is essential to being in control of your business. So many young wonder women are doing remarkable things in the technology industry today. Get my point of view and my productivity power tool to handle my business.

Wonder Power Tool

Two of the most important areas to get right when starting a business are the legal and accounting side of things, but knowing where to start is pretty tricky. I've scoured the internet and with a little bit of my knowledge in starting up, I'm going to leave you with the most important thing to start with even way before getting into legal and accounting.

Get things Done Woman! You've got to have this embedded in your daily thoughts. If you consider the technological advancements we now enjoy you may find it somewhat irrelevant but my most relied upon 'stay productive' tool isn't fancy schmancy tech stuff it's the humble list! 

The To-do List
You see I love making lists and have several on the go at any one given moment. I have a list of things I want to achieve by 50, as well and as the seemingly never ending house chore list. Yes from small day-to-day to big mastermind lists. I do this partly because I have a terrible short-term memory if I don't write it down I'm going to be most likely to forget it - forever. This 'habit' i got from my old man who really is a remarkable accountant, I've learned that it allows me to make objective decisions, it keeps me accountable on what I need to do and by when I need to do it.

From my life experience and now to yours, I am truly convinced that list is key in getting things done. Here's why I feel it may benefit you like it has me.

Mental Energy

Most significantly lists free up crucial thinking space. If you would just spend five to ten minutes planning your workflow upfront instead of trying to remember everything you need to do, naturally you are freeing up your brain to do real work which is necessary all the time. Give it a go, hey you never know, it could surprise you and may just do the trick!




Get Organised

I've also learned that breaking down larger goals into parts can somehow turn your goals into achievable tasks. Parts are easier to work through than approaching it whole. Having lists will help you keep track of slacks and progress. You can tweak your particular daily lists and deal with them once nd for all instead of avoiding them regularly.

 Stay Motivated

So here is the thing, nothing satisfy me more than crossing items off my to-do list. Somehow being able to see it visually gives a sense of achievement that helps keep you going. You should seriously look into having things stricken out weekly at best.

What Next? Let's Get Started

How do I work my list? These are the two key lists you can rely on just like me: 

1. OVERAL GOAL

It's the long-term objectives, perhaps your career goals or the larger 'jobs', or as simple as a skill you want to master.  I usually break the list down into achievable timelines like below::

  • < 1 Month
  • 1 to 3 Months
  • 3 to 6 Months
  • 6 Months and More
What you would have to do is to review them every few weeks to see how you're moving along. A pleasant way to remind yourself of what's ahead for the next few months.


2. DAILY GOALS

The short-term or the more pressing tasks that need to be completed in the days and weeks ahead, For this you will have to, at the start of each new week make a list of your goals for that week. Don't forget that it would be best if you could again break them into individual tasks. Get as detailed as you can and categorise them will be helpful too. (e.g blog, finances, events, sharing, meetings etc.) Then you will prioritise them in order of urgency. This is crucial, as it helps lessen mental energy in figuring out what to do next, helping to eliminate decision fatigue and reduces stress. You will continue to review this list each morning to find out what's exactly on for the day.

Finally, while I'm happy to 'smartphone' most aspects of my life, I do believe in getting important lists like this on paper. Many types of researchers have proven that the very process of penning your thoughts to paper often really helps you commit. What this mean is that your goals won't get lost in the massive hill of draft tweets and Facebook "what's on your mind" tabs that dominate our digital lives.

Please get on the list making and continue to be the Wonder Woman that you are. Have your say and tell me how you keep track of the million and one things you need to get done.

Recommended Reads:
  

2 comments:

  1. Great guide! Starting a buisness is definitely complicated and it can easily feel overwhelming. Doing lots of research, establishing goals and staying organized definitely helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. success always to you in all that you do! keep on inspiring

      Delete

Link Up Here >> Best wellness Networking

loading...
loading...